Wireless rain gauge WEATHERHUB 30.3306
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WEATHERHUB SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
The WEATHERHUB wireless rain gauge provides you with the amount of rainfall, as well as the number of rainy days and the average rainfall with great reliability. This helps you to know, for example, when to water your garden.
In addition, the device has useful PRO functions, e.g. graphics, and overview of past values.
You need a WEATHERHUB gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and other connectable devices.
- Transmitter for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone, with a lot of information such as the amount of rainfall, the number of rainy days, the average amount of rainfall
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews)
- Only for operation with the WEATHERHUB gateway (sold separately as a set)
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Rain gauge|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||0…300 mm/h|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Batteries||2 x AA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 132 x (B) 132 x (H) 183 mm|
|Diameter work||132 mm|