Starter set with wireless wind meter WEATHERHUB 31.4006
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other conditions around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This starter set is the basis for your SmartHome system. It consists of the WeatherHub Gateway, power plug and LAN cable. Also included is a wireless wind meter that gives you reliable information on wind speed and wind direction.
With the WEATHERHUB app you can retrieve the current measured values of your transmitters, with historical values for up to 90 days. In addition, alert limits can be defined for all measured values, in case of alert you will be informed by push notification.
The anemometer also has useful PRO functions such as graphics and overviews of past values.
The starter set can be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Starter set for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, consisting of gateway, AC adapter for gateway, network cable
- Including wind meter with many information such as the amount of wind speed and wind direction
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone, also for multiple users via free app
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews, data export)
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Simple installation via internet gateway
- Up to 50 sensors (868 MHz) can be connected
- System expandable with many other types of transmitters
- For iOS and Android
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Gateway, wind meter, power adapter for gateway, LAN-cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity wind||0 ... 180 km/h (0 ... 50 m/s)|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||Solar wind meter 30.3307.02: (L) 250 x (B) 150 x (H) 195 mm, 233 g|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Solar (wind meter), power adaptor (EU plug, gateway)|
|Dimensions||Gateway (L) 40 (44) x (B) 28 (32) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66g, set 1058 g|