Starter Set with Temperature Transmitter with Waterproof Cable Sensor WEATHERHUB 31.4002
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other conditions around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This starter set is the basis for your SmartHome system. It consists of the WeatherHub Gateway, power plug and LAN cable. Also included is a temperature transmitter with waterproof cable probe for temperature monitoring in your fridge, freezer, aquarium or pool or pond.
to monitor the indoor or outdoor temperature.
With the WeatherHub App, you can retrieve the current readings of your transmitters, with historical values of up to 90 days. In addition, alert limits can be set for all measured values. You will be informed by push notification in case of an alert.
The starter set can be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Starter set for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, consisting of gateway, AC adapter for gateway, network cable
- Including temperature transmitter for monitoring of freezer, fridge, aquarium, pool or pond via cable sensor
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone, also for multiple users via free app
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Simple installation via internet gateway
- Up to 50 sensors (868 MHz) can be connected
- System expandable with many other types of transmitters
- For iOS and Android
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Gateway, temperature transmitter with cable sensor, power adapter for gateway, LAN cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-30…+60°C (-22…+140°F)|
|Cable length ca.||100 cm|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3301.02|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Power adapter, batteries|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||Gateway (L) 40 (44) x (B) 28 (32) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66 g, set 383 g|