The HOLOCLOCK by TFA is an absolute eye-catcher thanks to its stunning effect. The display looks like a 3D image projected into the room. This effect is made possible by a patented optics with reflections and the refraction of light via a beam splitter lens.
There’s an option to display the time, date or temperature. In addition, the automatic change of the display is possible.
Up to four brightness levels are adjustable. The intensity of the light is automatically adjusted to the light intensity in the room.
The radio-controlled clock receives the time via the DCF 77 signal. This will always give you the current time exact to the second and the date will appear without setting. The power supply is via a power adapter.
- New 3-D display: he display appears in mid-air thanks to patented optics
- Radio-controlled clock with highest precision and manual setting option
- Indication of time, date and of the indoor temperature
- Automatic change of the display adjustable
- Four levels of brightness
- Illumination is automatically adjusted to the light intensity in the room
- Registered TFA design
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Radio-controlled clock, power adapter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-5…+50°C (+23…122 °F)|
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable||Yes|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 165 x (B) 84 x (H) 35 mm|