Digital meat thermometer 14.1500
Find out the secret of how roasts, steaks and other dishes always turn out perfectly: Monitor the core temperature!
The hygienic stainless steel probe can remain in the oven throughout the roasting process. The probe is simply inserted into the meat and the heat-resistant cable is led out of the cooker. Place the device near the oven and you can now read the core temperature at any time. Ideal for cooking at low temperature.
The versatile device can also be used for other food preparation applications, such as checking the temperature of baby food or for preserving.
The special feature: you can set both an upper and lower temperature limit. This will ensure the food is not undercooked and an alarm will sound when the set cooking temperature is reached.
- For temperature measurement during food preparation
- Ideal as meat thermometer for the continuous temperature control in the oven
- Alarm at preset temperature (upper/lower limit)
- Highest and lowest values
- Clock (12/24 hr), timer and stopwatch
- Stainless steel probe (160 mm) with 1 m heat resistant cable (up to 200°C)
- Foldable display with magnet for fixing
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Meat thermometer, probe with cable, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-10...+200°C (+14...+392°C)|
|Cable length ca.||1 m|
|Material||Plastic, stainless steel|
|Assembling||Free standing or hung|
|Batteries||1 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 68 x (B) 22 (76) x (H) 121 (70) mm|