BBQ grill smoker thermometer 14.1029
The ideal BBQ helper for all meat lovers, BBQ lovers and gourmets. Whether it is a juicy pulled pork, spareribs or tender pork loin, this thermometer shows you the perfect temperature of the cooking chamber for indirect grilling with the lid closed and lets you cook your cuts of meat to precision in the hot air stream.
The colour-coded temperature ranges help you to choose the right temperature for smoking, grilling or searing up to 500 ° C.
The BBQ Grill Smoker Thermometer is made of high-quality stainless steel and can be used as a spare part or as a retrofit for an existing grill, smoker, smoker oven or BBQ grill cart.
A hole of approximately 10 mm diameter is required for the attachment to the lid, hood or side wall.
The thermometer is simply inserted into the pre-drilled hole and fixed from the inside using the nut and bolt provided.
- For checking the cooking chamber temperature
- With colour coded temperature ranges (smoking | grilling | searing)
- Stainless steel
- As a spare part for an existing grill or smoker, for retrofitting or self-built
- To be installed to the cover, hood or side wall
- Required hole diameter approx. 10 mm
- With screw nut for fixation
|Measuring range temperature||0...+500°C|
|Dimensions||Ø 52 x (H) 67 mm|