Too bad, the product you are looking for is no longer available.
Here is the solution:
Temperature transmitter with waterproof cable sensor WEATHERHUB
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This WeatherHub transmitter reliably provides you with indoor or outdoor temperature. With the integrated, waterproof cable sensor you can additionally control the temperature in your fridge, freezer, aquarium or in pool or pond.
The device has many useful PRO features and is compatible with the WeatherHub Observer system.
You need a WEATHERHUB gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Check data at any time and anywhere via Smartphone (WeatherHub-App) and internet-browser (WH Observer-platform)
- Control of indoor or outdoor temperature and simultaneous monitoring of freezer, fridge, aquarium, pool or pond via cable sensor
- Adjustable alarm limits, notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews, max.-min.-function, data export )
- Memory of up to 90 days
- 868 MHz
- Only for operation with the WeatherHub gateway (sold separately in sets, e.g. cat.-no. 31.4001.02)
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Temperature transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-30…+60°C (-22…+140°F)|
|Cable length ca.||100 cm|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 33 (39) x (B) 22 (33) x (H) 87 (92) mm|