Temperature and humidity data logger LOG32 TH
The "LOG32 TH" allows you to accurately monitor and record temperature and humidity readings.
This allows you to record important climate data over longer periods of time, whether during transport of sensitive products, in cold stores, server rooms or for prescribed test protocols. The cause of damp or mould damage in living spaces can also be determined on the basis of recorded climate values.
The logger can record up to 60,000 records. Via a USB interface, the data can be transferred to your PC and evaluated and documented with the free "LOG CONNECT" software. The storage interval is freely selectable, from 30 seconds to 24 hours. An automatic export as a PDF file is also possible and without the software, then the measurement interval is pre-programmed to 5 minutes. The device has a status and an alarm LED light.
The data logger comes with a factory certificate.
- For monitoring the temperature and humidity ( precision depending on the measuring range from ± 0.5°C/ ± 3% rH)
- LEDSstatus and alarm
- Memory for 2 x 60.000 measured values, configurable storage interval (30 seconds up to 24 hours)
- Plug and Play - No software required (pre-programmed)
- Automatic output as PDF file
- USB interface
- With holder and factory certificate
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Data logger, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||0…99%|
|Measuring range temperature||-40...+70°C (-40...+158°F)|
|Batteries||1 x 3.6 V 1/2 AA|
|Dimensions||(L) 22 (30) x (B) 21 (28) x (H) 102 mm|