Temperature data logger LOG200 TC 31.1060
The LOG200 TC enables you to precisely monitor and record the temperature, whether during the transport of sensitive products, in cold stores, server rooms or for prescribed test reports.
In addition to the internal sensor for temperature monitoring, the device offers two external connections which can be connected to type K temperature sensors with measuring ranges from -150 … + 1370 ° C. Two thermocouple sensors (measuring range -40 … +150 ° C) are already included in the delivery.
The logger can record up to 60,000 data records. The determined data can be automatically output as a PDF file to your PC via a USB interface. A measuring interval of 5 minutes is pre-programmed. The software for configuration can be downloaded and the storage interval can then be set from 10 seconds up to 24 hours.
If certain limit values are exceeded or not reached, you will be warned by an alarm. An integrated motion detector records and documents vibrations, for example when changing location or opening and closing windows or doors.
There is a status and alarm LED under the display. The device has a maximum and minimum value function and a time marker.
The logger is entirely made in Germany. An ISO certificate is included in the delivery.
- With internal sensor for the control of temperature (measuring range -40...+70°C) and two external inputs for typ K probes, capable for a measuring range of -150 ... +1370°C
- wo thermocouple sensors included in delivery (measuring range -40...+150°C)
- Large display and easy to use
- Status- and alarm LED
- Memory for 60.000 records
- MAX/MIN function
- Time marking function
- Usable without software (pre-programmed 5 minutes interval)
- Automatic output as PDF file
- Optional configuration software download
- Selectable storage interval via software (10 seconds up to 24 hours)
- HI/LO alarm
- Motion sensor for shock recording (e.g. change of location or door and windows opening)
- USB interface
- Incl. ISO-Certificate
- Made in Germany
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature cable sensor||-40...+150°C|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-40...+70°C|
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||External (type-K) for -150...+1370°C|
|Delivery contents||Data logger, ISO-Certificate, 2x thermocouple sensors (-40...+150°C), battery, instruction manual|
|Assembling||Wall mounting or freestanding|
|Batteries||1 x 3.6V ½ AA|
|Dimensions||(L) 43 (49) x (B) 21 (32) x (H) 92 (98) mm|