Data logger set with software 31.1044
The LOG110 allows you to monitor and record temperature and humidity values. In case of transport of delicate products, in cold stores, server rooms or for prescribed test protocols. The cause of damp or mould damage can therefore be determined on the basis of recorded climate values.
The data logger can record up to 60,000 measured values with 3 measured quantities; the storage interval can be adjusted from 1 second to 24 hours. Via a USB interface, the logger can also be read out and programmed on your PC. The required "DE-GRAPH" software and the USB cable are included in the set.
The device has a maximum, lowest and AVG function, as well as an external connection for a temperature sensor (Part No. 30.3504 / 30.3505).
When values exceed or fall below certain set ranges, you will be informed with visual and audible alarms.
The device is completely made in Germany.
- Large Display, easy handling
- MAX/MIN/AVG function
- Visual and audible HI/LO/Alarm
- Memory for 60.000 measured values at 3 parameters, configurable logging interval from 1 second to 24 hours
- USB Interface, USB cable and Windows software included
- With external connection for temperature sensor
- Temperature: accuracy: ±0.5°C at -20…+50°C, otherwise ±0.7°C
- With humidity: resolution: 0.1%rH, accuracy: ±3%rH
- Made in Germany
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-30...+70°C|
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-50...+125°C|
|Delivery contents||Data logger, ISO certificate, software, USB cable, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||0...99%|
|Batteries||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||(L) 60 x (B) 21 x (H) 89 mm|