Data logger set with software 31.1043
The LOG100 allows you to accurately monitor and record temperature, whether transporting delicate products, cold stores, server rooms, or mandatory test protocols. The temperature in living rooms can be controlled over longer periods of time.
The logger can record up to 60,000 measured values with 2 measured quantities, the storage interval is freely adjustable from 1 second to 24 hours. Via a USB interface, the logger can also be read out and programmed to your PC. The required DE-GRAPH software and the USB cable are included.
The device has a maximum, lowest and AVG function, as well as an external connection for a temperature sensor (Part No. 30.3504 / 30.3505).
When values exceed or fall below certain range, you will be informed with visual and audible alarms.
The logger is jet-proof to IP 65 and complies with EN 12830.
The device is entirely made in Germany.
- Large display, easy handling
- MAX/MIN/AVG function
- Visual and acoustic HI/LO/Alarm
- Memory for 60.000 measurements at 2 Parameters
- Configurable logging interval from 1 second to 24 hours
- USB interface, USB cable and Windows software are included
- Temperature: accuracy: ±0.5°C at -20…+50°C, otherwise ±0.7°C
- Jet-proof to IP65
- According to EN12830
- With external connection for temperature sensor
- Made in Germany
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-50...+125°C (-58...+257°F)|
|Delivery contents||Data logger, software, USB cable, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity indoor||-30...+70°C (-22...+158°F)|
|Batteries||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||(L) 60 x (B) 21 x (H) 89 mm|