The VIEW METEO wireless Weather Station with Wi-fi offers you all the functions of a classic wireless weather station and can also be used independently without a wi-fi connection or app. Outdoor temperature and humidity on site are determined by a radio transmitter and sent to the station with a range of up to 100 m (outdoors), an indoor sensor measures the room climate, the upcoming weather is displayed in the form of symbols and there are additional functions such as maximum and minimum values, dew point and alarm settings as well as a clock with date and day of the week written in full.
The high-contrast colour display can be regulated in three brightness levels and automatically dimmed at night.
The weather station is integrated into the local wi-fi using the free TFA VIEW app. Just follow the instructions in the app.
If the station is connected to the Internet, the VIEW METEO first shows all of its features. The display changes and a small symbol indicates which information is now available via the online weather service. Instead of the weather forecast based on changes in air pressure, you now receive a professional and continuously updated 12-hour forecast for your region.
In addition, other interesting weather details appear, such as the expected maximum and minimum temperatures and the probability of rain. The time and calendar are updated regularly, and you can even use the TFA VIEW app to program personal messages or additional weather information that is shown on the weather station display.
The range of services becomes even greater with the VIEW app: Retrieve worldwide the measured values of your VIEW METEO weather station with your tablet or mobile device, view the recordings of the last 30 days, set alarm limits and receive push notification in the event of an alarm .
Add up to 50 radio transmitters and devices in addition to the supplied thermo-hygro transmitter, which you can access via the app. Compatible transmitters are: thermo-hygro transmitter (cat.-no. 30.3800.02), anemometer (cat.-no. 30.3801.02) and pool transmitter (cat.-no. 30.3238.06).
- Colour display with 3 brightness levels and adjustable dimming function (in continuous operation only with power adaptor)
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via transmitter (433 MHz, max. 100m)
- Display of indoor temperature and humidity
- Weather forecast with coloured weather image
- Max. min. function, heat index and dew point
- Temperature and humidity alarm
- Time and date with weekday written in full letters
- Additional functions on the station via Wifi: Professional weather forecast for the region with expected maximum and minimum values and the probability of rain from an online weather service, automatic time settings and personalized messages
- Additional functions via free VIEW app: Worldwide retrieval of measurements values from the station (including history of the last 30 days), adjustable alarm limits and push notification in the event of an alarm, further transmitters can be added (optionally available)
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40 ... +60 °C (-40 ... +140 °F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, instruction manual, power adaptor|
|Measuring range humidity||10 ... 99% rH|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||50 (via VIEW App)|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3800.02|
|Transmitter optional||30.3800.02 (thermo-hygro-transmitter), 30.3801.02 (wind meter), 30.3238.06 (pool transmitter), 14.1514.10 (BBQ transmitter), 30.3803 (combined transmitter), 30.3802 (rain transmitter)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0 ... +50 °C (+32 ... 122 °F)|
|Assembling||Wall mounting or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Batteries, power adapter (EU plug)|
|Batteries||3 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 197 x (B) 32 (85) x (H) 163 mm|