Wireless weather station with Wifi VIEW PRO 35.8003
If you would like to do an comprehensive weather observation, then the VIEW PRO is just right for you.
The Wireless Weather Station with Wi-fi complements your own local observation data with the professional forecasts of an online weather service.
The station has two external transmitters:
the solar-supported combined transmitter measures the wind speed and direction and monitors the outside temperature and humidity
A rain gauge determines the rainfall amount at the installation site. The data is sent to the base station over a range of up to 100 m (open air).
An integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and the coloured weather image gives a forecast for the upcoming weather.
You also have an overview of the indoor temperature and humidity and can control the room climate with targeted heating and ventilation.
In addition, the VIEW PRO offers further information such as maximum and minimum values, the perceived "wind chill" temperature, the dew point and alarm settings for several parameters as well as a clock with the date and day of the week written in full.
Up to 4 additional transmitters can be displayed on the station, e.g. for temperature and humidity control in the children's room or a pool transmitter,
The high-contrast colour display can be regulated in three brightness levels and it is automatically dimmed at night.
These functions are available without an Internet connection; This means that the VIEW PRO can also be used as a fully-fledged "stand-alone" weather station.
The weather station is integrated into the local WLAN using the free TFA VIEW app. Just follow the instructions in the app.
When the station is connected to the Internet, the display changes and a small symbol indicates which information is now being imported via the online weather service. Instead of the weather forecast based on changes in air pressure, you now receive a professional and continuously updated 12-hour forecast for your region.
You can also call up the forecast for the next 12 hours or 7 days individually at the push of a button. Other interesting weather details appear such as the expected maximum and minimum temperatures and the probability of rain. The time and calendar are updated regularly, and you can even use the TFA VIEW app to program personal messages or additional weather information that is shown on the display of the weather station.
The range of services becomes even greater with the use of the free VIEW app, retrieve the measured values of your VIEW PRO weather station worldwide with your tablet or mobile device, view the records of the last 30 days, set alert limits and receive push notifications in the event of an alarm. You can access up to 50 radio transmitters and devices via the app.
Compatible transmitters are: Thermo-hygro-transmitter (cat no. 30.3800.02), Thermo-hygro-transmitter (cat no. 30.3239.02) and Pool Transmitter (cat no. 30.3238.06).
- Colour display with 4 brightness levels and adjustable dimming function (in continuous operation only with power adaptor)
- With combined transmitter (solar-assisted) for wireless transmission of outdoor temperature, humidity, wind direction and wind speed and wireless rain gauge (868 MHz, max. 100m)
- Display of indoor temperature and humidity
- Weather forecast with coloured weather image and atmospheric pressure
- Max. min. function, wind chill and dew point
- Temperature, wind and humidity alarm
- Time and date with weekday written in full letters
- 4 Additional transmitters can be displayed on the station (available as an option)
- Additional functions on the station via Wi-fi: Professional weather forecast for the region for several days and parts of the day with expected maximum and minimum values and the probability of rain from an online weather service, automatic time settings and personalised messages
- Additional functions via free VIEW app: Worldwide retrieval of measurements values from the station (including history of the last 30 days), adjustable alarm limits and push notification in the event of an alarm, further transmitters can be added (optionally available)
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40°C ... +60°C (-40°F ... +140°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, rain gauge, combi transmitter, instruction manual, power adapter, battery CR2032|
|Measuring range humidity||10 ... 99% rH|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||0…9999 mm (0…393.6 inch)|
|Measuring range wind||0 ... 178 km/h (0 ... 111 mph)|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||4 (on base station), 50 via VIEW App|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3802.02 (rain gauge), 30.3803.02 (combi transmitter)|
|Transmitter optional||30.3800.02 (thermo-hygro-transmitter), 30.3801.02 (wind meter), 30.3238.06 (pool transmitter), 14.1514.10 (BBQ transmitter), 30.3803 (combined transmitter), 30.3802 (rain transmitter)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0°C ... +50°C (+32°F ... +122°F)|
|Assembling||Wall mounting or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Batteries, power adapter (EU plug)|
|Batteries||2 x 1,5 V AA (rain gauge), 3 x 1,5 V AA (combined transmitter), 1 x 3V CR2032 (base station backup)|
|Batteries included||yes (only 1x CR2032)|
|Dimensions||(L) 210 x (B) 29 (96) x (H) 160 (139) mm|