The wireless weather station XENA is an elegant device. The slim font and clear structure of the display underline the modern design.
This visually appealing design hides sensors that provide you with readings on the climate and weather development.
A barometer registers the changes in air pressure and announces the expected weather development with a trend arrow and a suitable weather symbol.
Temperature and humidity at the installation site are displayed to monitor the room climate. The climate comfort display classifies the comfort level of the currently measured values: A smiling face shows when the living climate is optimal. A neutral or sad face indicates moderate or poor conditions, respectively. With targeted heating and ventilation, you can regulate the room climate and keep it within the comfort range.
Outside temperature and humidity are determined using a radio transmitter supplied to be set up outdoors in a protected location.
Two additional transmitters for temperature and humidity control, e.g. in the children's room or in the garage, can be connected.
The highest and lowest values achieved for indoor and outdoor can be recalled at the touch of a button. The exact time and date of storage are also displayed. There’s the option to reset the values automatically every day at midnight, or only manually.
The time and full date are set automatically via the DCF-77 radio signal and updated daily.
- Outdoor temperature and humidity via wireless outdoor transmitter (433 MHz), distance range up to 100 m (open field)
- Indoor temperature and humidity with comfort level indicator
- Maximum and minimum values with time and date of recording, adjustable auto-reset
- Weather forecast with symbols and atmospheric pressure trend
- Radio-controlled clock with entire date
- Wall mounting or table stand
- Optional: Expandable up to 3 temperature-humidity-transmitters (sold separately), also for the climate control of remote rooms, e.g. children’s room, wine-cellar etc.
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40°C…+60°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||10 %rH...99 %rH|
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable||yes|
|Time zone correction||+12/-12h|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||3|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3249.02|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0 °C… +50 °C|
|Assembling||Wall mounting or freestanding|
|Batteries||4 x 1,5V AA|
|Dimensions||(L) 82 x (B) 27 (47) x (H) 140 (145) mm|