Wireless weather station LARGO 35.1145
Whether the sun will shine tomorrow or rain or snow can be expected – you already know today. With the LARGO weather station, you have your own meteorological information source and can keep an eye on the weather. In addition, you can find out when the sun will rise and set. You can choose from 160 cities worldwide.
And this is how it works: The weather station consists of a base station and a thermo-hygro transmitter. Via this wireless outdoor transmitter with a range of up to 100 metres, the wireless weather station receives the outdoor temperature and humidity.
An internal sensor measures the air pressure and observes the changes. From this data, the station draws conclusions about how the weather will develop in the near future. It displays the forecasts and data with descriptive symbols and an air pressure trend, among other things. A graph shows you how the air pressure has behaved over the last 12 hours.
LARGO also measures the temperature and humidity inside. The "comfort zones" give you a feeling for the range in which the indoor climate is currently moving. By the way, the weather station can be extended with 2 additional transmitters to monitor additional rooms. For example, you can see at what climate the wine in the cellar is maturing or whether optimal conditions prevail in your children's room.
In addition to the weather data, the weather station also shows you the moon phases, time, date and weekdays. The time is set automatically via an accurate time signal received by radio.
If the weather report is the first thing you want to see when you get up in the morning, the weather station becomes an alarm clock for you: LARGO has two different alarm settings and a large snooze button on the upper edge of the device, which can also be used to illuminate the display at the touch of a button.
- Outdoor temperature and humidity wireless (433Mhz), distance range up to 100 m (open field)
- Expandable up to 3 outdoor transmitters, also for the climate control of remote rooms, e.g. children's room, wine-cellar etc.
- Outdoor temperature alarm
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Trend indicators and maximum/ minimum values
- Weather forecast with symbols and atmospheric pressure trend
- Absolute or relative atmospheric pressure
- Bar graph indication and history of the last 12 hours
- Radio-controlled clock with date and weekday
- Sunrise/sunset time
- oon phase
- Two different alarm times and snooze-function
- With time zone and manual setting option
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40...+60°C (-40...140°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||20 %rH...95 %rH|
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable||yes|
|Time zone correction||+2/-2h|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||3|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3221.02|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0...+50°C (32°F...122°F)|
|Batteries||5 x 1,5V AA|
|Dimensions||(L) 130 x (B) 60 x (H) 132 mm|