The METEOTIME PRIMO Weather Info Center is ideal for those who value meteorologists' multi-day weather forecasts, but also don't want to do without their own local measurements.
The station receives regional weather forecasts from professional meteorologists in almost all of Europe via the DCF time signal. There are over 600 European cities with a total of 90 different weather regions to choose from. The update takes place several times a day.
Simply select the desired region and the weather forecast for today and the next three days * appears on the display. The station differentiates between day and night forecasts and shows the expected maximum and minimum temperatures.
You will also receive other useful weather data such as the probability of rain, wind strength and wind direction. This way, you always have a quick and detailed overview of the weather over the next few days. In addition, the station warns you of critical weather conditions such as freezing wetness, snowfall and fog. The instructions appear as text on the display in seven languages.
The wireless transmission of the outside temperature and humidity is determined by a separate radio transmitter that is set up outdoors. You also have an eye on the room temperature and humidity and can always maintain a pleasant room climate by means of targeted heating and ventilation.
The current time and date are also received via the DCF-77 radio signal.
The device also has all the functions of a radio alarm clock. Different wake-up times for working days and weekends always get you out of bed at the right time. Coupled with the outside temperature, the METEOTIME PRIMO offers the option of automatically waking up earlier if there is a risk of ice and there’s a need to clean the windscreen. Turn the display illumination on at the push of a button.
Two further thermo-hygro transmitters for climate control, e.g. in the children's room, bedroom or basement can be connected to the device.
* Note: The reception area for the weather data is divided into 90 meteorological regions. 60 regions receive a 4-day forecast, 30 regions only receive a 2-day forecast.
- Weather forecast via DCF77 signal made by professional meteorologists for 600 cities (90 weather regions) in Europe, 60 regions with 4-day forecast (today + 3 days), 30 regions with 2-day forecast
- Separated into day and night, indication of max. and min. values
- Text display for severe weather warnings in 7 languages
- Rain probability, wind speed and direction
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via up to 3 transmitters (max. 60 m)
- Indication of indoor temperature and humidity
- Max.- min. function, trend indicators
- Radio-controlled clock with date and different alarm functions (workday, weekend, earlier alarm for risk of frost)
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40...+60°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity outdoor||20...95%|
|Maximum range||60 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||3|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3244.02|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0...+50°C|
|Measuring range humidity indoor||20...95%|
|Assembling||Wall mounting or freestanding|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x 1.5 V AAA (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 185 x (B) 20 (57) x (H) 120 (116) mm|