Professional Thermo-Hygrometer with Data Logger Function KLIMALOGG PRO 30.3039
The KLIMALOGG PRO from TFA allow you to accurately monitor temperature and humidity values – measured by the device itself and up to 8 separate wireless transmitters.
This allows you to record important climate data over longer periods of time and to create prescribed test reports. The transport or storage of food, the storage of medicines and blood in pharmacies, hospitals and laboratories, the cultivation of plants in nurseries and greenhouses, the monitoring of sensitive works of art and historical exhibits in galleries and museums or the climate control of server rooms, these are all possible areas of application for the KLIMALOGG PRO.
The cause of damp or mould damage in living spaces can also be determined on the basis of recorded climate values.
The large memory is sufficient for 50,000 data records and thus offers extensive data documentation. With the KLIMALOGG PRO software, the data can be transferred to a PC via a USB transceiver, documented and displayed as a clear diagram.
When values go over or under adjusted set range for temperature and humidity, you will be alerted by an alarm.
Maximum and minimum values can be displayed with the date and time of storage, as well as the dew point. A switching output allows the control of external devices.
- For the monitoring of temperature (precision ± 1°C) and humidity (precision ±3% from 35...75%)
- Indication of dew point, max.-min.-function with time and date of recording
- Alert when the temperature exceeds or falls below freely adjustable temperature and humidity values (upper/lower limit)
- Event alarm function
- Data logger with up to 50,000 measured values, recallable via display or PC USB Interface
- Free software with graph display available for download
- Switching Output
- Radio-controlled clock with seconds, date, time zone ±12 hrs.
- Extendable with up to 8 transmitters (30.3180.IT, 30.3181.IT)
- Registered TFA design
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0...+50°C (+32...+122°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, USB transceiver, PC software for download, batteries, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||1...99%|
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable||Yes|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||8|
|Sender optional||30.3180.IT (Thermo-Hygro-Transmitter) und 30.3181.IT (Thermo-Transmitter)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||3 x AA 1.5 V (base station)|
|Dimensions||(L) 98 x (B) 25 (77) x (H) 137 mm|