Electronic Parking Disc GoPARK 98.1110
With GoPark, you'll never forget to display the parking disc or to set the correct parking time again. This practical device is always in operation and recognizes when the car is parked by monitoring the engine vibration. The correct arrival time appears automatically.
GoPark meets all the regularions of the Highway Code in Germany.
Did you know?
The arrival time must always be rounded up to the next half or full hour (i.e. to the next line) (see § 13 (2) No. 2 StVO). The GoPark by TFA does it all by itself. Just stick it to the windshield. The electronic parking disc automatically registers the arrival time and sets the clock correctly.
- Approved for the German Road Traffic Act only
- Always registers the arrival time and adjusts it automatically and correctly
- Very user-friendly and easy to set
- Automatic changeover of summer/winter time
- No authorized installation necessary
- Simple design
- Quick installation (30 seconds only)
- No cable lines
- Timely signal before batteries are empty
- with self-adhesive film
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Parking disc, batteries, mounting parts, instruction manual|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 97 x (B) 97 x (H) 28 mm|