Analogue quartz clock movement with set of hands 60.3061
With this practical movement from TFA, there are no bounds to your imagination!
Become a designer and build your very own clock. You can decide for yourself on which materials to use, the shape and colour of your clock and can choose from four different sets of pointers . Every clock is guaranteed to be unique. This will work great as a personalised gift.
Thanks to the sweep movement, the seconds hand glides almost silently over the dial and does not interfere with sleeping, studying or reading.
- Highly precision quartz movement (+/- 15 seconds /month)
- Silent "sweep" movement
- Four different sets of hands, ideal to build your own clock
- With additional metal hanger
- Shaft length 12.5 mm, suitable for dials with max. 4mm thickness
- Long battery life (up to 3 years)
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Wall clock, instruction manual|
|Batteries||1 x AA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 56 x (B) 29 x (H) 56 (75) mm|