Wireless weather station with wind meter and rain gauge METEOTIME DUO
The "METEOTIME DUO" wireless weather station combines the advantages of a forecasting station with professional weather forecasting and a classic wireless weather station with its own local sensors and outdoor transmitters.
So you get a multi-day weather forecast made by professional meteorologists via the DCF-77 signal. At the same time, the station allows your own weather observations via up to 5 thermo-hygro transmitters, a rain gauge and a wind transmitter, which are mounted on site.
The built-in memory allows you to record 3000 weather data. Simply connect the station to your computer via the built-in USB interface and use the free software to evaluate all weather information from the "METEOTIME DUO" wireless weather station.
The backlight comes on automatically via a light sensor. Continuous operation is only possible with a power adapter.
- Weather forecast via DCF77 signal made by professional meteorologists for 470 cities (90 meteorological weather regions) in Europe, 60 regions with 4 days forecast (today + 3 days), 30 regions with 2 days forecast
- Separated into day and night with expected highest and lowest temperatures
- Text display for critical weather situations
- Rain/snow/hail probability, wind velocity and direction, time for sun rising and Setting
- Radio controlled clock with date
- cal measuring values via sensors
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity, rainfall quantity, wind velocity and direction
- Indication of indoor temperature and humidity with comfort level, absolute and relative atmospheric pressure with 24 hours history
- Bar graph indication of atmospheric pressure, temperature or humidity of the last 24 hours
- Indication of moon phase, windchill factor and dew point
- Programmable alarm functions like temperature alarm, storm warning
- Maximum and minimum values
- Data memory for 3000 weather records
- PC-interface with analysis software package
- LED backlight with light sensor (in continuous operation with power adapter)
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40...+60°C (-40...+140°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, solar-powered wind transmitter, rain gauge, batteries, power adapter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||1...99%|
|Maximum range||100 / 30 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3150 (T/H-transmitter), 30.3148 (rain gauge), 30.3168 (wind transmitter)|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10...+60°C (+14...+140°F)|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Power adapter, batteries|
|Batteries||4 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AA 1.5 V (T/H-transmitter), 2 x AA 1.5 V (rain gauge), 2 x AA 1.5 V (wind transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 260 x (B) 40 (80) x (H) 195 (250) mm|