Temperature Data Logger LOG10
The LOG 10 allows you to accurately monitor and record temperature, whether transporting delicate products, cold stores, server rooms, or mandatory test protocols. The temperature in living rooms can be controlled over longer periods of time.
The logger can record up to 20,000 measured values, the storage interval is freely adjustable from 30 seconds to 24 hours. Via a USB interface, the logger can also be read out and programmed to your PC. The required DE-GRAPH software and the USB cable for this are available separately (Part No. 31.1041) or in a set with the logger (Part No. 31.1048).
The device has a maximum and lowest value as well as an AVG function.
If certain values go over or under range set, you will be informed with a visual alarm.
The logger is jet-proof to IP 65 and complies with EN 12830.
The device is entirely made in Germany.
- Large display, easy handling
- MAX/MIN/AVG function
- Visual alarm when exceeding/falling below the temperature (HI/LO)
- Memory for 20.000 measured values at 1 Parameter
- Configurable logging interval from 30 seconds to 24 hours
- USB Interface, software provided optional
- Temperature: accuracy: ±0.5°C at -20…+50°C, otherwise ±0.7°C
- Jet-proof to IP65
- Compliant with EN12830
- Made in Germany
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Data logger, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-30...+60°C (-22...+140°F)|
|Assembling||Free-standing or with holder|
|Batteries||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||(L) 60 x (B) 21 x (H) 89 mm|