Starter Set with Temperature Transmitter with Waterproof Cable Sensor WEATHERHUB OBSERVER
Use the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER web platform for professional temperature monitoring and documentation.
The system is ideally suited for pharmacies, laboratories or other professional applications.
The starter set includes a professional temperature transmitter for measuring the ambient temperature indoors or outdoors. At the same time, the integrated waterproof cable sensor can be used to monitor the temperature in cooling and air conditioning units or in liquids.
The wireless sensor sends the measured values directly to a server via the gateway module and the Internet. There all data is available for at least 90 days.
Via the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER platform www.wh-observer.de the measured values can be called up at any time and worldwide via PC, tablet or smartphone and numerous additional functions can be used.
The values are displayed as a clear diagram that can be set to specific time intervals (day, week or month). The data can be exported graphically as PDF or as CSV file in text format. The export files can be sent by e-mail.
The monitoring can be automated and there are extensive possibilities for setting up alerts.
The platform is free of charge and requires no additional usage fee or subscription costs.
Up to 50 transmitters can be connected, also for humidity monitoring.
- Starter set for the use of the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER web monitoring system, consisting of a temperature transmitter with cable sensor, gateway, power adapter and LAN cable
- For professional monitoring of the ambient temperature at the location of the transmitter (inside or outside) and simultaneous monitoring of another measuring point via the waterproof cable sensor
- Ideal for pharmacies, laboratories, commerce and industry, residential, work, storage and cooling rooms, swimming pools, agriculture, horticulture and livestock (terrariums, aquariums, fish farming, incubators etc.)
- The measuring data will be sent via the gateway and the Internet directly to a server
- Easy installation and operation
- Display of the recorded data as a clear diagram, adjustable to fixed time ranges - day, week or month
- Availability of the data on the server for min. 90 days
- Export of data as PDF (graphically) or as CSV file (text file)
- Automation of the monitoring possible, export of the data via e-mail
- Extensive possibilities for setting alerts (via e-mail)
- The WEATHER HUB OBSERVER platform is free of charge and does not require any additional costs or subscription fee, costs will only arise for the required hardware and, if necessary, for the Internet connection
- Completely browser-based and therefore almost platform-independent, can be used with Windows, Apple and Linux-PCs or with Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Worldwide use possible (Internet connection required)
- Language setting in German or English
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Gateway, temperature transmitter with cable sensor, power adapter, LAN cable, instruction manual, mounting material, vacuum cup|
|Measuring range temperature||-30…+60°C (-22…+140 °F)|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3313.02|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Power adapter (EU plug), batteries|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||Gateway 40 (45) x 28 (33) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66 g, set 511 g|