Starter set for the monitoring of heating systems WEATHERHUB OBSERVER 31.4016
Use the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER web platform for professional heating monitoring and documentation.
The starter set includes a thermo-hygro transmitter for measuring the room air (temperature and humidity). At the same time, the temperature can be measured at a measuring point around the heating system using the special extra-flat cable sensor. The mounting and insulation materials are included. As standard, the set also includes a waterproof professional temperature cable sensor, which can be used for other purposes as an option.
The wireless sensors send their measured values directly to a server via the gateway module and the Internet. There all data is available for at least 90 days.
Via the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER platform www.wh-observer.de the measured values can be called up at any time and from anywhere in the world via PC, tablet or smartphone and numerous additional functions can be used.
The values are displayed as a clear diagram that can be set to specific time intervals (day, week or month). The data can be exported graphically as PDF or as CSV file in text format. The export files can be sent by e-mail.
The monitoring can be automated and there are extensive possibilities for setting up alerts.
The platform is free of charge and requires no additional usage fee or subscription costs.
Up to 50 transmitters can be connected.
The clear measured values can also be monitored with the WeatherHub App (available for iOS & Android).
- Starter set for the use of the WEATHERHUB OBSERVER web monitoring system, consisting of a gateway, temperature/humidity transmitter with professional temperature cable sensor, extra-flat temperature cable sensor, AC adapter for gateway, network cable, 2 x insulating adhesive pads and cable ties
- For professional monitoring of the ambient temperature and humidity at the location of the transmitter and the simultaneous temperature monitoring of a measuring point at the heating system via extra-flat temperature cable sensor
- Large measuring range (up to 110 ° C)
- High accuracy
- Data transmission every 3.5 min.
- The measuring data will be sent via the gateway and the Internet directly to a server
- Easy installation and operation
- Display of the recorded data as a clear diagram, adjustable to fixed time ranges - day, week or month
- Availability of the data on the server for min. 90 days
- Export of data as PDF (graphically) or as CSV file (text file)
- Automation of the monitoring possible, export of the data via e-mail
- Extensive possibilities for setting alerts (via e-mail)
- The WEATHERHUB OBSERVER platform is free of charge and does not require any additional costs or subscription fee, costs will only arise for the required hardware and, if necessary, for the Internet connection
- Completely browser-based and therefore almost platform-independent, can be used with Windows, Apple and Linux-PCs or with Android, iOS and Windows Phone
- Worldwide use possible (Internet connection required)
- Language setting in German or English
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Gateway, temperature/humidity transmitter with professional cable-sensor, special extra-flat temperature cable sensor, power adapter, LAN cable, 2 x insulating adhesive pads, cable ties, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||Transmitter: -40...+60°C (-40...+140°F), cable sensor: -50...110°C (-58...230°F)|
|Measuring range humidity||0...99%|
|Cable length ca.||1.5 m|
|Maximum range||200 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3302.02|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Power adapter (EU plug), batteries|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||Gateway 40 (44) x 28 (32) x 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66 g, set 528 g|