Wireless weather station with wind and rain gauge WEATHER PRO 35.1161
Do you want to carry out your own weather measurements and find a weather station that has more to offer?
Then, the WEATHER PRO from TFA is exactly the right choice. No matter whether you are a new or experienced weather expert, a thermo-hygro transmitter, rain gauge and solar wind gauge are not only suitable for professionals.
Its first benefit is wireless transmission of the measured values. The three outdoor transmitters are installed without much effort and transmit outdoor temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall with a range of up to 100 m to the base station in the living room.
At the same time, you can use the wireless weather station to control the climate in your living space. The display shows the indoor temperature and humidity at the place of installation. You can connect two additional transmitters, e.g. for your children's room, bedroom, cellar or garage.
The trend arrows show changes in temperature and humidity at a glance. You can view the maximum and minimum values with the date and time of recording. This way, you can easily follow developments retrospectively as well.
Do you want to be on the safe side and be able to react to severe storms, heavy rain and high temperatures in time? The WEATHER PRO wireless weather station gives you reliable support. Simply use the setting functions for the alarm states. All important factors are included: temperature, humidity, rain and wind.
A weather symbol indicates the measured changes in air pressure. Together with the air pressure trend, you can make your own weather forecast. Read off the relative air pressure. At the same time, observe the air pressure trend of the last 24 hours. Get a quick overview with the help of the graphic display.
Do you want to know where the wind is blowing from and at what speed? At the centre of the display is the LCD wind rose indicating the wind direction and wind speed. The small wind wheel turns according to the wind speed.
If it starts to rain, the raindrops flash on the weather station display, the measuring cylinder graphic slowly starts to fill up and the exact amount of rain is displayed.
If you have been operating the station for a longer period of time, you can view different summarised time periods for rainfall and wind strength, such as the last 24 hours, the last 7 days, the current month or the current year.
The precipitation levels of the last 12 months can be called up individually and compared. Of course, a modern weather station always includes a radio-controlled clock. The WEATHER PRO displays time, date and weekday.
Have you opted for the WEATHER PRO? You won't want to do without this wireless weather station from TFA.
- Outdoor temperature and humidity, wind speed, wind direction and rainfall via three wireless outdoor transmitters (433 MHz) with ranges of up to 100 m (free field)
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Trend arrows, maximum and minimum values with time and date of storage
- Adjustable alarm settings for temperature, humidity, rain and wind
- Weather forecast with symbols and air pressure tendency
- Relative air pressure and graphic chart of the air pressure trend of the last 24 hours
- Graphic display of wind direction (LCD wind rose) and display of prevailing wind direction, optionally as compass direction or degree number
- Display of current, average or highest wind speed
- Maximum wind speed of the last 24 hours, 7 days, the current month and year can be called up with time and date of storage
- Windchill temperature
- Rainfall today with graphical representation
- Display of rainfall of the last hour, the last 24 hours, the last 7 days, the current month, the current year and in total
- Monthly history function of rainfall for the last 12 months
- Radio-controlled clock with complete date and weekday (8 languages)
- Solar-supported windmeter
- Optional: Expandable to up to 3 thermo-hygro transmitters (sold separately)
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor
|Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, rain gauge, wind transmitter, instruction manual
|Measuring range humidity
|10 %rH...99 %rH
|Measuring range rainfall amount
|Measuring range wind
|0 … 178km/h
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable
|Time zone correction
|Maximum amount of transmitters
|Transmitter included in delivery
|30.3249.02, 30.3233.01, 30.3251.10
|Measuring range temperature indoor
|0 °C… +50 °C
|Wall mounting or freestanding
|10 x 1,5V AA
|(L) 226 x (B) 30 (86) x (H) 138 (132) mm