Infrared fever thermometer BODYTEMP 478 31.1142
With the non-contact BODYTEMP 478 thermometer, you can quickly and easilymeasure a person’s body temperature or the surface temperature of different materials.
In body mode, the infrared thermometer is ideal for measuring fever, even of a large group of people. The operation is very simple: The thermometer is pointed at the person’s forehead from 5 to 15 cm distance and then the measurement button is pressed – fast and hygienically safe, as the measurement of temperature is completely contact-free. Regardless of whether you want to measure body or surface temperature, the BODYTEMP 478 determines the measured value in less than 0.5 seconds.
Regular temperature measurements and random inspections can be very
important for early detection of the new Coronavirus illness (COVID-19) and to protect against further infection.
Infrared measuring instruments are also popular in the food industry, as the products are not contaminated.
- For non-contact measurement of body or surface temperature
- Measuring time: < 0.5 seconds
- Perfect for a measuring distance of 5 - 15cm
- Ideal for quick measurement of body temperature even with a large number of persons
- Alarm with acoustic signal
- Large display for simultaneous display of measured temperature and memory values
- Accuracy ±0.3°C (30...40°C)
- Measured value memory for 32 measurements
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Infrared thermometer, batteries, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||Body temperature (+32 ... +42.5°C | +89.6 ... 108.5°F), surfaces (0 ... +60°C | +32 ... 140°F)|
|Batteries||2 x AA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 46 x (B) 83 x (H) 149 mm|