Gas level indicator 98.1127
BBQ off, gas empty? This will be in the past with the gas level indicator from TFA Dostmann.
Simply use the gas cylinder level gauge to monitor the level of your gas cylinder.
Place the magnetic gas level indicator at the bottom of the steel gas cylinder.
When barbecuing, you can see immediately when the gas is running low and can switch to a new bottle in good time.
- Easy to read gas level indicator
- Magnetic back sticks to the bottle
- Liquid crystal strips change colour at different temperatures
- Measures temperature difference between liquid and gas phase
- Indicates a low gas level before the gas is empty
- Can be used again and again
- For all commercially available steel gas cylinders such as propane or butane
Product information for download:
|Gas level indicator
|Measuring range temperature
|Magnetic on the gas cylinder
|(L) 100 x (B) 1 x (H) 63 mm