Wireless Weather Station LINEA PLUS
How is the local weather developing today? Take a look at the wireless weather station "LINEA PLUS" to get an idea. The clear display reveals many details about the local weather condition. A separate wireless transmitter determines the outdoor temperature and humidity of the local area. An integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure; the history of the last 12 hours can be observed on a bar chart. Sun, clouds or raindrops – symbols based on the barometric pressure changes give a forecast for the coming weather.
To control the indoor climate, the temperature and humidity are displayed. Through targeted heating and ventilation you create a pleasant and healthy living environment and even save on heating costs.
The station displays the current time and date. A wake-up alarm will always get you out of bed at the right time.
In addition, you can see the sunrise and sunset times in 150 European cities.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via transmitter
- Indication of indoor temperature and humidity
- Max.-min.- function for temperature
- Weather forecast
- Atmospheric pressure trend
- Absolute and relative atmospheric pressure, bar graph indication of atmospheric pressure for the last 12 hours
- Clock with alarm and date
- Sunrise/sunset time and length of day in 150 European cities
- Moon phase
- Registered TFA design
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+60°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro-transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity outdoor||1…99%|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3187.IT|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10…+60°C|
|Measuring range humidity indoor||20...95%|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||2 x C 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AAA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 184 x (B) 40 (63) x (H) 188 mm|