Wireless Solar Wind Meter WEATHERHUB
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This WeatherHub solar-powered wireless wind meter informs you on wind direction, wind force, wind gusts and maximum wind strength with great realiability.
In addition, the device has useful PRO functions such as graphics and overview of past values.
You need a WEATHERHUB gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Transmitter for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system
- Check data at any time and anywhere via Smartphone
- With a lot of information such as wind direction, wind speed, gusts and maximum wind speed
- Current values and historical data
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews)
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Only for operation with the WEATHERHUB gateway (sold separately as a set)
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Wind transmitter|
|Measuring range humidity wind||0 ... 180 km/h (0 ... 50 m/s)|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Assembling||to be hung|
|Power consumption||Rechargeable battery (solar-powered)|
|Dimensions||(L) 250 x (B) 150 x (H) 195 mm|