Weather Station set with climate, rain gauge and wind meter WEATHERHUB
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
The weather station set includes the WeatherHub Gateway with power plug and LAN cable and three outdoor sensors: a thermo-hygro transmitter to monitor the outdoor temperature and humidity, a rain gauge that reliably informs you on rainfall and an wind meter to determine the wind direction and wind force at the place of installation.
With the WeatherHub app, the current readings of your transmitter can be retrieved, with historical values of up to 90 days. You will be informed by push notification in case of an alert.
The sensors of the weather station support the"WEATHERHUB" PRO + function. This gives you access to additional features such as graphics, max. min. function and data export.
This set can be supplemented with up to 50 transmitters and connectable devices.
- Base set for WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, consisting of gateway, AC adapter for gateway, network cable
- Weather station with temperature/humidity transmitter, wireless rain-gauge with amount of rainfall, number of rainy days, average amount of rainfall, solar wind meter with wind direction, wind speed, gusts and maximum wind speed
- Check data at any time and anywhere via smartphone, also for multiple users via free app
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Additional app functions (graphics and overviews, max.-min.-function, data export)
- Simple installation via internet gateway
- Up to 50 sensors (868 MHz) can be connected
- System expandable with many other types of transmitters
- For iOS and Android
Product information for download:
- Instruction manual (31400502_D_GB.pdf)
- Instruction manual (WeatherHub_App_Android_g.pdf)
- Instruction manual (WeatherHub_App_iOS_g.pdf)
- Instruction manual (31.4000_e.pdf)
- Instruction manual (30.3303.02_g_e.pdf)
- Instruction manual (30.3306.02_g_e.pdf)
- Instruction manual (30.3307.02_g_e.pdf)
- Information sheet
|Delivery contents||Gateway, rain gauge, solar wind meter, temperature/humidity transmitter, power adapter for gateway, LAN cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-40…+60°C (-40…+140 °F)|
|Measuring range humidity||0...99%|
|Measuring range rainfall amount||0….300 mm/h|
|Measuring range humidity wind||0 ...180 km/h|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3303.02 (temperature/humidity transmitter), 30.3306.02 (rain gauge), 30.3307.02 (wind meter)|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Power consumption||Solar (wind meter), power adapter (gateway), batteries (T/H transmitter, rain gauge)|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V (T/H-transmitter) , 2 x AA 1.5 V (rain gauge)|
|Dimensions||Gateway (L) 40 (45) x (B) 28 (33) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Gateway 66 g, set 1465 g|