Temperature transmitter with waterproof cable sensor WEATHERHUB
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other info around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This WeatherHub transmitter reliably provides you with the temperature in your fridge, freezer, aquarium or in pool or pond via a waterproof cable sensor.
You need a WEATHERHUB gateway to operate this transmitter. The gateway can be purchased separately as a starter set in combination with one or more transmitters. This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 additional transmitters and connectable devices.
- Temperature transmitter for WEATHERHUB SmartHome System
- With waterproof cable sensor (cable length 1m)
- Check data at any time and anywhere via Smartphone
- To monitor the temperature of refrigerator, freezer, aquarium, pool or pond
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notifications in the event of alarm
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Only for operation with the WEATHERHUB gateway (sold separately as a set)
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Temperature transmitter with cable sensor, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-30…+60°C (-22…+140°F)|
|Cable length ca.||100 cm|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 33 (39) x (B) 22 (33) x (H) 87 (92) mm|