Temperature Data Logger LOG32 T
The "LOG32 T" allow you to accurately monitor and record temperature, whether when transporting sensitive products, cold stores, server rooms, or mandatory test protocols. The temperature in living rooms can be controlled over longer periods of time.
The logger can record up to 60,000 records.
Via a USB interface, the data can be transferred to your PC, analysed and documented with the free "LOG CONNECT" software. The storage interval is freely selectable, from 30 seconds to 24 hours. An automatic export as a PDF file is also possible and without the software, then the measurement interval is pre-programmed to 15 minutes. The device has a status and an alarm LED light.
The data logger comes with a factory certificate.
- For the monitoring of the temperature
- With LED status and alarm
- Memory for 60.000 measured values
- Configurable storage interval (30 sec. up to 24 hrs.)
- Plug and play - No software required (pre-programmed)
- Automatic output as PDF-file
- USB interface
- With holder and factory certificate
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Data logger, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||-40...+70°C|
|Assembling||Free-standing or with holder|
|Batteries||1 x 3.6 V 1/2 AA|
|Dimensions||(L) 22 (30) x (B) 21 (28) x (H) 102 mm|