Temperature and humidity data logger LOG110-EXF
and record temperature and humidity readings. This allows you to record important climate data over longer periods of time, whether during transport of delicate products, in cold stores, server rooms or for prescribed test protocols. The cause of damp or mould damage in living spaces can also be determined on the basis of recorded climate values.
The logger can record up to 60,000 measured values with 3 measured quantities, the storage interval can be freely adjusted from 1 second to 24 hours. Via a USB interface, the logger can also be read out and programmed on your PC. The required "DE-GRAPH" software and the USB cable for this are available separately (Part No. 31.1041).
The device has a maximum, lowest and AVG function, a permanently connected humidity sensor and an external connection for a temperature sensor (P / N 30.3504 / 30.3505).
When values exceed or fall below certain range, you will be informed with visual and audible alarms.
The device is entirely made in Germany.
- Large Display, easy handling
- MAX/MIN/AVG function
- Visual and acoustic HI/LO/Alarm
- Memory for 60.000 measurements at 3 Parameters
- Configurable logging interval from 1 second to 24 hours
- USB interface
- Temperature: accuracy: ±0.5°C at -20…+50°C, otherwise ±0.7°C
- With external connection for temperature sensor and external humidity sensor (firmly connected)
- Resolution: 0.1%rH, accuracy: ±3%rH
- Made in Germany
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-30...+70°C|
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-50...+125°C|
|Delivery contents||Data logger, battery, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||0...99%|
|Batteries||1 x CR2032|
|Dimensions||(L) 60 x (B) 21 x (H) 89 mm|