Talking Alarm Clock with Time and Temperature Announcement TALK
"Now it’s twenty-eight minutes past nine, nineteen degrees Celsius"
Ingenious as everyday help for blind or visually impaired people – the alarm clock TALK from TFA speaks with you!
Depending on the setting, the current time and temperature are announced at every hour, every hour from 7 to 21 h, or anytime at the touch of a button. The volume can be set in two levels.
The advantage of TALK: You don’t have to search the query button for a long time – the whole alarm clock is a single, large button. Just press the alarm clock and the voice will tell the time and room temperature.
All other settings can be done with three buttons underneath the alarm clock.
You can choose between three alarm sounds – a simple beeping, a cuckoo call or a melody.
And if you don’t want to get up right away, you can get a few minutes of extra sleep with the snooze feature.
- Available in German language only
- With time and temperature announcement: Optional announcement every hour, every hour from 7 o'clock to 21 o'clock or only at the push of a button
- High-quality voice chip (German), for clear understanding
- Huge, easy-to-reach query button
- Display with time and temperature and all control buttons for settings (e.g. alarm time) at the bottom of the alarm clock
- Alarm with snooze function
- Three different alarm tones (beep, cuckoo call or melody)
- Volume adjustable in two levels
- Also ideal for the blind and visually impaired [*] [*]
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Alarm clock, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-9.4...+50°C|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 126 x (B) 45 x (H) 126 mm|