Starter set with KLIMA@HOME wireless thermo-hygrometer WEATHERHUB
You can now use your smartphone for mobile climate and home monitoring! With the WeatherHub SmartHome system, you can easily monitor the weather, temperature and other conditions around your house and garden. Install the transmitter exactly where you want to measure the climate data. The determined values are transmitted wirelessly to a gateway module and then to a server.
You can retrieve the information on your smartphone any time and stay informed – no matter where you are.
The WeatherHub SmartHome system can be operated quickly and easily with the free app.
This starter set is the basis for your SmartHome system. It consists of the WeatherHub Gateway, power plug and LAN cable, as well as the KLIMA @ HOME wireless thermo-hygrometer with three transmitters.
This set can then be supplemented with up to 50 transmitters and connectable devices.
The KLIMA @ HOME is used to monitor temperature and humidity at 4 measuring points simultaneously. So you see at a glance on the station the climate at the place of installation and additionally in three other rooms, e.g. bedroom, children’s room, basement, conservatory…, or at your chosen place outdoors and you’re always well informed.
With the WeatherHub App, you can retrieve with your smartphone the temperature and humidity readings of the KLIMA @ HOME wireless thermo-hygrometer and the three transmitters, with historical values of up to 90 days. In addition, alert limits can be set for all measured values. You will be informed by push notification in case of an alert.
- Starter set as a basis for the WEATHERHUB SmartHome system, consisting of gateway with power adapter and LAN cable
- Includes KLIMA @ HOME base station with internal sensor and 3 wireless thermo-hygro-transmitters (max. 100m) for monitoring the indoor and outdoor climate in 4 different sites
- Direct indication on the display with max.-min. function and comfort zone
- Radio-controlled clock with date
- Individual labelling of the transmitter sites
- Connection to the WeatherHub Gateway makes it possible to check temperature and humidity readings worldwide via Smartphone, also for multiple users, via the free app
- Adjustable alarm limits, push notification in the event of alarm
- Memory of up to 90 days
- Easy installation via internet gateway
- Up to 50 sensors (868 Mhz) and other compatible devices can be connected
- For iOS and Android
Product information for download:
|Delivery contents||Gateway, KLIMA@HOME wireless thermo-hygrometer, 3 temperature/humidity transmitters, AC adapter for gateway, network cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10 ... +60 °C (+14 ... 140 °F)|
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40 ... +60 °C (-40 ... +140 °F)|
|Measuring range humidity||1 ... 99 %|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Sender im Lieferumfang||3 x 30.3180.IT|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Power adapter, batteries|
|Batteries||3 x 1,5 V AA (base station), 6 x 1,5 V AA (3 transmitters)|
|Dimensions||Base station (L) 128 x (B) 32 (58) x (H) 128 mm, gateway (L) 40 (44) x (B) 28 (32) x (H) 104 mm|
|Weight||Base station 217 g, gateway 66 g, set 1053 g|