Radio-controlled Weather Station with Anemometer SPRING BREEZE
Measure wind and the weather yourself, that is possible with the "SPRING BREEZE". The wireless weather station has a combined thermo-hygro transmitter for monitoring the outdoor temperature and humidity and a wind meter to determine the wind force at the installation site. The data is sent to the base station and shown on the display. Just a glance at the "SPRING BREEZE" colourfully lit display and you can get a comprehensive picture of the current weather condition. At the center is the animated graphic for the wind force. According to the wind speed, the small wind turbine rotates and the coloured bars flash. Historical data can be traced back over a period of one year.
Sun, clouds or raindrops – an integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and based on the changes the weather symbol gives a forecast for the upcoming weather.
You also have the room temperature and humidity in view and can control the room climate with targeted heating and ventilation.
The weather station offers many additional features and information. You can set alarm limits, see higheste and lowest values, calculate the dew point and wind chill temperatures.
The current time and date are received via the DCF-77 radio signal.
The colour display has two brightness levels. Connect the weather station to the power supply if you would like the display permanently lit.
Two further transmitters can be connected for temperature and humidity control, e.g. in the nursery, bedroom, cellar or garage.
- Combined wireless transmitter for outdoor temperature, humidity and wind speed
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Weather forecast with symbols and atmospheric pressure trend
- Max.- min.-function, trend indicators, dew point, windchill factor
- Wind speed graph, maximum speed and history (last hour, 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days and year)
- Programmable alarm functions
- Radio-controlled clock with date and day of the week (6 languages)
- Colour display with two brightness levels (continuous operation by power adapter)
- Expandable with 2 thermo-hygro-transmitters (T/H 30.3221.02, sold separately)
- Registered TFA design
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+60°C (-40… +140°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, T/H/W transmitter, power adapter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||1…99%|
|Measuring range humidity wind||0…120kmh (0…12 Beaufort)|
|Maximum range||80 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||3|
|Transmitter included in delivery||30.3222.02|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0…+50°C (+32…+122°F)|
|Power consumption||Battery, power adapter|
|Batteries||3 x AAA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x C 1.5 V (T/H/W-transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 208 x (B) 26 (54) x (H) 140 mm|