Radio-controlled Weather Station SQUARE
How’s the local weather like today? Just take a look at the "SQUARE" clear display with a squared frame made of aluminum and Plexiglas and you immediately get the picture.
Sun, clouds or raindrops – an integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and based on the changes, the weather symbol gives a forecast for the upcoming weather.
The outdoor temperature is determined by a wireless transmitter on site, while the indoor temperature is measured by the station’s internal sensors. The max and min values for both indoor and outdoor temperatures are permanently displayed.
The current time is received via the DCF-77 radio signal. A wake-up alarm will always get you out of bed at the right time.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature via transmitter
- Indication of indoor temperature
- Permanent indication of daily highest and lowest values
- Weather forecast, atmospheric pressure trend
- Radio controlled clock with alarm and snooze-function, time zone ±12 hrs
- Frame with high-quality aluminium front
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+60°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, temperature transmitter, instruction manual|
|Radio-controlled clock defeatable||Yes|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Sender im Lieferumfang||30.3188.IT|
|Transmission frequency||868 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10...+38°C|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||2 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AAA 1.5 V (transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 125 x (B) 28 (60) x (H) 131 mm|