Radio-controlled Weather Station GAIA
How’s the local weather like today? Just a look at the wireless weather station "GAIA" and you’re always fully informed. The clear display reveals many details about the local weather condition. The outdoor temperature and humidity are determined by a separate wireless transmitter on site. In addition, an integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and displays a symbol for the current weather; another symbol gives a forecast for the coming weather based on the barometric pressure changes. The current air pressure is displayed as an absolute and relative value, the course of the last 24 hours can be observed on a bar chart, thus making a more accurate picture of the weather.
To control the indoor climate, the temperature and humidity are displayed. With targeted heating and ventilation you create a pleasant and healthy living environment and even save on heating costs.
The weather station offers many additional features and information. You can enable a storm warning, set alarm limits for many parameters, retrieve maximum and minimum values at the time of record, and calculate the dew point.
The current time and date are received via the DCF-77 radio signal. A wake-up alarm will always get you out of bed at the right time.
The clear display can be read well even in the dark with the backlight.
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via transmitter
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Daily max. and min. values with time and date of recording
- Symbols for actual weather and forecast
- Atmospheric pressure trend, absolute and relative atmospheric pressure, bar graph indication of atmospheric pressure for the last 24 hours
- Programmable alarm functions for certain weather conditions, like temperature alarm, storm warning
- Dew point
- Radio-controlled clock with alarm, snooze function and date
Product information for download:
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||-40…+65°C (-40…+149°F)|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro transmitter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity outdoor||20...95%|
|Maximum range||100 m|
|Sender im Lieferumfang||30.3166|
|Transmission frequency||433 MHz|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||0…+60°C (+32…+140°F)|
|Measuring range humidity indoor||1...99%|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Batteries||3 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AAA 1.5 V (T/H-transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 101 x (B) 33 (75) x (H) 187 mm|